Monday 20 June 2011

The new kit - why me?





















I was holding back on the photos hoping one of my keen team mates would be first to publish some pictures of the stylish, albeit slim-fit, Brewin Dolphin sponsored cycling kit.

All day I waited but no one took the plunge. So here goes - I am going to embarrass myself once again. Sasha's bribe was also a factor - what I will do for a bit of sponsorship - I am so cheap!

So please find a few photos for your amusement, including one of the carbon 'Ribble Gran Fondo' stallion, which has recently been pimped up with some new white/red bar tape - matching the new kit of course!

P.S. Sorry about the hairy legs - I know I aspire to be a 'proper' cyclist but I just can't make the leap to the fully aero look!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave,

    The kit looks great - you model it so well and we appreciate your commitment to fundraising!

    I look forward to meeting you tomorrow at Sign On and the Pasta Dinner.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete