Sunday 10 April 2011

What an amazing weekend, I hope all of our riders were able to get some good miles under their belts.

I turned up for my Sunday morning group ride with Solihull C.C., saw all the young guns with their fancy carbon bikes and bottled my decision to move up to the B group whose run was over 70 miles. I settled for the the easier C run and had an enjoyable and very comfortable ride over 50 miles. Interestingly, my heart rate averaged only 111 bpm which confirms that I wasnt really trying and should be capable of pushing myself in the faster group. I am beginning to see some improvement in my performance so my struggles in Anglesey weren't totally in vain! Also Andrew's fuelling guidence was spot-on.

I am having lunch with Geoff tomorrow and will pass on any tips/guidence



No comments:

Post a Comment