Saturday 26 March 2011

L2P 2010 Video and other musings.....

First things first, David - thanks for the discount code voucher. I think they've now publicised the discount, but we all know we can never have too much kit and it's great that people are watching out for offers and discount codes so we can all look good whilst in the saddle!

Thought I would also add a video to the blog (if it works). For those that weren't at the meeting in London (and anyone else viewing from outside the team of course), Geoff, his team and the Hot Chillee guys prepared a presentation which included the video below. I think many of those there found it a bit of a "hair standing up on the back of your neck" moment - I know I did!

You will also notice that I am posting this at 8pm on a Saturday evening - great will power. Ok, I lie, I have an exam next week so I am being forced to take it easy tonight. Anyway, enjoy!


LONDON PARIS 2010 from HotChillee on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment