Saturday 16 June 2012

Good luck Team Brewin Dolphin and guests

On Wednesday I travelled up to London to the Brewin Dolphin Head Office with a number of clients to support the 'London 2 Paris 2012' Charity ride in aid of Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research. A very well organised event with plenty of quality raffle prizes and auction items to help raise money for a great cause.
I am really going to miss riding with Team Brewin Dolphin, Geoff and all the other guys - what an event. For all you first-timers you are going to love it.
I look forward to catching up with all the stories on the blog and seeing some photos of the event - it will bring back very happy memories.
I wrote a little more on my own blog (titled 'Supporting L2P 2012 - needing some lycra), link attached:
http://journeytoironmanaustria.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/supporting-l2p-2012-needing-some-lycra.html



No comments:

Post a Comment