Wednesday 14 March 2012

Hello team!

Very excited to think that in 101 days we will be arriving in Paris - bring on the champers!  Hope everyone's training is going well.  I have been along to the first 2 HotChillee training rides, if anyone has the chance to get along to one I would highly recommend it - they are fab.  I stayed safe in Group 4 for the first ride then stepped up to Group 3 for the second... could keep up on the flats but really need to work on hills!  I'm doing LEJOG at the end of this month so I am hoping that once I have conquered Cornwall and Devon, and the Scottish highlands, I should be ready for anything...

I notice our justgiving fundraising page is looking a bit sparse, let's spread the word and get the donations flooding in! www.justgiving.com/250years

No comments:

Post a Comment